Eden Wellsprings is Texas integrity-based, family-owned, water treatment company. Clean drinking water is essential to good health. While the EPA mandates certain standards, and municipal city water is generally safe to drink, there are many reasons why you may not feel you want to drink the water out of your tap. Especially if your personal tap water has smell and taste issues.
Common water problems, even in municipal water systems can include:
- Hard water, which is an excess amount of calcium and magnesium in your water.
- Excess iron in your water, which can cause red, brown, orange or yellow stains.
- Hydrogen sulfide in the water, which is more common in private wells, can cause your water to smell malodorous.
All can compromise your plumbing and require more soaps, cleansers, and other products to counteract the problems.
Some people, due to these problems, choose to drink bottled water. But this has its own set of drawbacks with both toxins from the plastic, and high environmental costs.
Additional problems with bottled water include:
- Possible contaminants from the plastic.
- Most bottled water, these days, is in BPA free bottles, however other toxins can leak in from the plastic the bottles are made of.
- High environmental costs. (Plastic is made from crude oil.)
- Bottles often wind up in landfills rather than recycled.
- Some bottled water samples have even shown to have such contaminants as phthalates, mold, microbes, benzene, trihalomethanes, even arsenic.
Of course, if you have a private well, you know the EPA standards do not apply. You are responsible for ensuring your own water is safe to drink. According to the CDC the top 7 causes of outbreaks of disease related to well water include:
- Hepatitis A
- E. Coli
- Cryptosporidium and Salmonella (Tied)
- Arsenic, Gasoline, Nitrate, Phenol, Selenium and Yersinia enterocolitica (Tied)
Some water, while safe to drink, may suffer from just poor-quality taste and smell. An effective solution to these problems, which also saves your money is an individualized water treatment system installed in your home. This can resolve all problems from discolored water to malodorous, poor tasting water. Water filtration systems remove 99% of all contaminants, and can make even the worst water safe to drink. Additionally, it will save you money in plumbing costs, plastic bottles, and even reduce the need for many common cleaning and self-care products such as shampoos, conditioners, and lotions.
Eden Wellsprings™ is an integrity-based, family-owned water treatment company. We offer FREE in-home testing and customized systems designed for your particular household size and water chemistry needs.
Eden Wellsprings™ guarantees our systems with a limited lifetime, transferable warranty.
Our Water Specialists are licensed by the State of Texas through the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality as Class III Water Treatment Specialists, the highest license granted by the state.
Why you should choose Eden Wellsprings™:
- We test your water, inform you how we can help, and give you a written bid to fix your water problems. No pressure. No gimmicks.
- We are fully insured.
- We show up on time.
- We clean up when we are done.
- We choose to run our business on the principles of honesty, hard-work, fair pricing, excellence and integrity.
- We guarantee that you will be completely satisfied, period.
Call Eden Wellsprings™, for water . . . the way it was created to be.